As COVID restrictions continue to tighten in the UK and colder months approach, a clean air strategy is now even more essential for dental practices.
In this special webinar, originally hosted by the British Dental Conference & Dentistry Show, we cover the science and detail behind what a commercial air hygiene solution looks like and specifically explain how practices can achieve reduced fallow periods by optimising the number of air changes per hour.
• How COVID-19 brought to light the need for air cleaning and filtration systems
• What are the ACH requirements for reduced fallow periods (post AGP)
• What is an ACH and understanding that not all air changes are equal
• How a HEPA solution compares to alternative air cleaning strategies
• What makes AeraMax Professional a shared air solution
• Mike Booth, Global Market Director, Air Treatment Fellowes Ltd
• Dr Farzeela Marali-Rupani, Head of Clinical, DD Group